- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- All Age Group
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
- 5 Years
Ajowan Oil is extracted from the Ajowan plant by the process of steam distillation. This essential oil is anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-nausea, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and a tonic. It has warm and spicy pungent odor with pale yellowish-brown appearance. This oil is used in the flavoring of tea, pickles, beverages, and confectionaries. It has many health benefits and is widely used in many Ayurvedic medicines. It helps in healing painful throat, toothaches, gum problems, indigestions, prevents bad breath, treating wound or infections and many other benefits.
Botanical name: trachyspermum copticum
Family: apiaceae (parsley family)
Natural Way to Lead Healthy Lifestyle
Health is the top most priority of a living being. Well being makes each one of conscious towards our work, strengths our immune system and helps us perform all our tasks with full concentration. Taking this thing into consideration, we offer Ajowan Oil that appears to be red or light orange in color and has a thyme like, distinctive and peppery smell. The mentioned oil is obtained by crushing the ajowan seeds using steam distillation method.
What’s in the oil ?
Plenty of beneficial compounds are present in the Ajowan Oil including thymol, beta-pinene, gamma-terpinene and p-cymene.
It is loved by numerous people due to its miraculous bulletined below benefits :-
- Being anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature, prevents the growth of bacteria to offer acne free skin.
- Can be used as a bronchodilator to relax the bronchi and helps in breathing better.
- Sinus can be cleared up by easily using this essential oil as a diffuser.
- Used in aromatherapy massages to relieve from stress and anxiety.
- Helps in minimizing inflammation and skin rashes.
- Can repel insects and bugs.
Ajowain Oil, which is an essential oil, distilled from aerial parts (flowers, leaves) of ajowain. The plants are grown in Algeria, however, isothymol (50%) was earlier found to be the dominant constituent before the thymol, p-cymene limonene and ³-terpinene. This essential oil is spelled differently in various parts of India as well as world.
Ajowan Oil (40% Thymol)
As Mentioned On Label
Very light Yellow colour
Warm, Spicy, Pungent and typical odour of Thyme
0.910 to 0.930 (0.925)
Slightly Dextrorotatory t0 +5 (+3.5)
1.4870 to 1.504 (1.498)
40.54% + by GC-MS
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India