Aniseed Essential Oil
Product Name: Anise Oil, Aniseed Oil, Aniseed Essential Oil
Latin Name: Pimpinella Anisum L
Botanical Source: Herbaceous Annual Plant Pimpinella Anisum Linne
Odour: sweet, licorice-like aroma
Production Method: Steam Distillation
Appearance: Clear in color
About: Cheering, sense enhancing, mildly euphoric. Energizing, toning.
Application: Added to perfumes for a rich, sweet fragrance. Aids relaxation and emotional balance.
Blends well with: Amyris, Bay, Cardamom, Caraway, Cedarwood, Coriander, Fennel, Galbanum, Mandarin.
Precaution: Slight dermal toxicity; use recommended dilution or less
Physico-Chemical Properties of Aniseed Essential Oil :-
- Classification: Natural Identical Product
- Freezing Point: > 18 Degree
- Optical Rotation: 0
- Density: 0.9730
- Refractive Index: 1.5565
- Flash Point: 90 degree C
- Solubility: Sparingly soluble in water and freely soluble in Alcohol Ether
- Purity: 91.9% (Trans Anithole by GC/MS)
Chemical-Physico Features :-
- Characterization: Inherent Identical Product
- The point of solidification: > 18 Degree
- Visual Rotation: 0
- Thickness: 0.9730
- Refractive Index:
- Streak Point: 90 degree C
- Pureness: 91.9% (Trans Anithole by MS/GC)
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India