- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Strong Smell
- 2 Years
What is Basil Oil and what are its primal usages ?
Basil has a spicy, warm yet herbal fragrance known to reduce the anxious feelings. This provides great benefits to both the mind as well as to the as it is included with high linalool content. This stands as a perfect application that can help in reducing the feelings of tension. Commonly utilized in the cooking this herbal and fresh flavor is helpful in the cooking of pastas, meats and entree dishes. The fragrance of this oil helps in promoting a sense of focus as well as a stress-relieving experience.
The primary curative benefits of Basil Essential Oil :-
- Helps to keeping the skin clear, clean and healthy
- Boosts mental alertness and decreases anxious feelings when being applied.
- Helps in easing the monthly feminine discomfort.
- Comforts the joints and sore muscles
- Helps in promoting a clear breathing
- Stands as an optimal cooling agent for the skin
- Boosts mental alertness and lessens the uneasy feelings.
What are the Emotional Benefits bestowed by Basil Oil ?
Spiritually and emotionally, this essential oils is really helpful in dealing with feelings of fear, nervousness and anxiousness. This "renewal" is calming and strengthening to the mind and heart. This is appropriate for dealing with stress, fatigue, overwhelm etc.
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
As Mentioned On Label
Organoleptic Properties: -
Yellow to Pale Yellow colour
Typical odour of Eugenol
0.0° to - 5.0° (-2.3°)
Refractive index (at 25°C)
1.500 - 1.550(1.530)
Specific gravity (at 25°C)
1.010 - 1.050(1.030)
65.0 - 75.0 % w/w(69 %+)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As per buyers requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India