- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- 4 Years
Bergamot Oil and It's Impressive Uses
The offered essential oil appears to be pale emerald green in color which is extracted from the fruit peel of Bergamia tree using cold pressed method. It has a fruity lemon like and distinctive spicy aroma that finds usage in the Earl Grey tea. Being thin in in consistency, it can be used for various purposes, from being used as a flavor enhancer to aromatherapy and skin care to medicinal purposes. Since centuries, Bergamot Essential Oil has been used in the hair care and skin care products because of its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties for preventing the growth of infections causing bacterias.
Some Medicinal Uses
Bergamot Oil serves as an essential ingredient in several tonics for curing sore throats, cough, menstrual cramps, cold, nausea and diarrhea. It is blended with honey to render sweetening taste so that it can be easily consumed by the patients.
How to use the mentioned Bergamot Essential Oil ?
- External usage: helps in minimizing the skin sensitivity, if used on the affected skin area.
- As diffuser: Add a couple of drops in any diffuser to get refreshing and soothing.
- Few drops to the lukewarm water makes it to be used as facial steam.
- Get flawless skin by adding few drops to the cleanser.
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
.K 18940 KE 2007
Green or Olive Green
The odor is extremely rich, sweet-fruity characteristic oily herbaceous & somewhat balsamic body & dryout.
0.8790 (0.8730- 0.8795)
1.4655 (1.4650 to 1.4710)
+13o (+ 10 to + 20)
Soluble in alcohol and other organics solvents & insoluble in water
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India