- 5.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- 5 Years
Cajuput Essential Oil
Botanical Name:Melaleuca leucadendron
Description & Extraction of Cajuput Essential Oil :-
Cajuput Oil, Cajuput Essential Oil, Green Cajuput Oil, Melaleuca cajeputi, also called White tea tree essential oil, White tree essential oil, and Swamp tea tree essential oil, is closely related to other members of the Melaleuca group, notably eucalyptus, niaouli, and tea tree. Cajuput essential oil is produced by steam distillation of the fresh leaves and twigs from a tall evergreen tree up to 30 meters high, having thick pointed leaves and white flowers, and a flexible trunk with whitish spongy bark, hense the Malaysian name âcaju-putiâ or white wood. It is blends with Angelica, bergamot, cloves, geranium, lavender, and thyme.
a-pinene, B-pinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, linaolool, terpinen-4-ol, a-terpineol. The Composition and Bactericidal Activity of oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. Mildly analgesic, anti microbial, anti neuralgic (pulmonary, urinary, intestinal), anthelminthic, diaphoretic, carminative, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, sudorific, tonic.
- Normally non-toxic, non-sensitizing,
- May irritate some skin types
- Dilute before use
Uses & Precaution of Green Cajuput Oil :-
- Cajuput Oil, Cajuput Essential Oil, Green Cajuput Oill, Melaleuca cajeput, clears and stimulates the mind, aiding in concentration.
- Use in chest rubs to bring down high temperatures and encourage the expulsion of mucus and congestion.
- Use in massage oils or salves (liniments) to relieve pain in muscular aches, arthritis, and rheumatism. Spiritually used to elevate the spirit and encourages the creation of new pathways.
- Cajuput essential oil has been held in high regard in the east where it is used for colds, headaches, throat infections, toothache, sore and aching muscles, fever (cholera), rheumatism and various skin diseases. Only the oil is used in the Western herbal tradition, and is known for producing a sensation of warmth and quickening the pulse.
- It is used for chronic laryngitis and bronchitis, cystitis, rheumatism and to expel roundworm. Used in dentistry and pharmaceutical work as antiseptic; in expectorant and tonic formulations, throat lozenges, gargles, etc. Used as a fragrance and freshening agent in soaps, cosmetics, detergents and perfumes.
Shipping Options of Cajuput Oil :-
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
As mention on label
June 2012 (Please follow standard storage conditions for better shelf life)
Colourless or Pale Yellow liquid
Agreeable and Camphoraceous taste Aromatic
Optical Rotation At 20o
Refractive Index At 20o
1.464 Wt / Ml At 20o 0.918 G
Content of Cineole
Soluble in 2 parts of Alcohol (80%) becoming less soluble with age, miscible with Alcohol (90%).
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India