- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Green and Grey
- 15 Ml
- 4-5 Years
- Strong, Unique
- 20 ºC
Illustrious by its botanical name; Elettaria cardamomum, this oil is a thin, and runny liquid that smells spicy, warm and balsamic with its woody tinges. The oil looks as anything from neutral to pale Yellow and transparent liquid.
Extraction method and blending ability
Extracted via the steam-distillation process of Elettaria cardamomum the Cardamom essential oil is ‘Blend-friendly’ with several oils such as Black Pepper, Caraway, Cedarwood, Ginger, Grapefruit, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Litsea Cubeba, Mandarin, Petitgrain, Jasmine, Bay, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang , Lemon, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Fennel, Sandalwood oils etc.
What is different about the Cardamom oil ?
It is accessible with umpteen therapeutic as well as medicinal properties namely – anti-spasmodic, carminative, cephalic, anti-septic, nerve tonic, stimulant, digestive, diuretic, stomachic and laxative, which make this oil one of the most sought-after essential oils.
Physical Properties :-
The color of Cinnamon leaf differs from yellow to red-brown. Applicable for aromatherapy, the consistency of this oil is medium to watery. This spicy essential oil fights against exhaustion as well as the feeling of weakness and depression. Offered with powerful anti-rheumatic properties, it is useful for the digestive system, and cures colds and flu. The oil is antibiotic, astringent, cardiac, stimulant, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, analgesic, antiseptic, stomachic, tonic, carminative, emmenagogue, vermifuge and insecticide.
Health Benefits :-
- The oil's benefit lies in its toning as well as soothing effects on the the nervous system & respiratory tract.
- It also brings relief to colds, influenza & period pains and helps in calming the digestive system.
- Helpful in curing arthritis as well as rheumatism, it capably clears warts.
- In vapor therapy, cinnamon oil can be utilized to treat acute colds, bronchitis and sneezing.
- The aroma of the oil helps depression and a feeling of weakness.
- Blended oil or in the bath
- If blended with massage oil, it can assist in the treatment of chills, infections, rheumatism, flu, diarrhea, bronchitis etc.
- Having antiseptic properties, it can fight with all infectious diseases.
- Effectively helpful in soothing the spasms of the digestive tract and nausea.
- Stimulates the secretion of digestive juices and eases the pain of muscular joints related to rheumatoid arthritis or arthritis.
Chemical constituents incorporated by Cardamom Oil
It is included with several chemical compounds including a-&b-pinenes, nerol, geraniol, limonene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, terpinolene, linalool, linalyl acetate, terpineol, citronellol, erpineol, a-terpineol acetate, cineole,terpinene, methyl eugenol, p-cymene, terpinen-4-oil, y-terpinene and trans-nerolidol, 18-cineole etc.
Uses in assorted sectors :-
Therapeutic: In the state of mental exhaustion, this oil helps with its refreshing as well as uplifting effects. The oil also helps in boosting the memory phenomenally.
Medicinal: The oil helps in the regulation of digestive system and functions as a laxative, thereby pacifying wind, dyspepsia , colic and nausea problems. It brings warmness to the stomach and assists in overcoming heartburn. The oil is also applicable as a well-known remedy for treating low sexual response & impotency. It is also used in the making of burners and vaporizers
Cosmetics and Perfumery: This oil finds many usages in the perfumery industry. It is added to oriental-type fragrances for the preparation of soaps, cosmetics and many other body care products. This is a preferred choice in perfumery mix, particularity for the manufacturing of men's scents.
Miscellaneous: It is widely applicative for flavoring baked goods, coffee, pickles, a blend of potpourris, mulled wine, curries, milk desserts, and several other potables.
Specification of Cardamom Essential Oil :-
|Product||Cardamom Essential Oil|
|Colour||Clear Yellow colour. This oil becoming Reddish Brown with age.|
|Odour||Odour & taste of Cinnamon.|
|Botanical Source||Cinnamomum Zylanicum Nees (Family: Laurace)|
|Weight per ml||1.000 to 1.04g|
|Refractive Index||1.573 to 1.600|
|Optical Rotation||-0oc to -2o|
|Solubility||Complied with specific tests|
|Assay||+60 to 80% % w/w of Cinnamaldehyde|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India