- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Pure Essential Oils
- Provide Pain Relief
- 5 Years
Castor Oil is obtained from seeds of castor through pressing. It is usually colorless or pale yellow with a very mild odor. The nutritional content of this oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, vitamin E, and minerals. This organic oil has antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal properties and is beneficial for your skin, hair, and health. It is trending as an important raw material in the production of various cosmetics, soaps, textiles, massage oils, and even medicines. This oil boosts immunity, heals wounds, skin or scalp infections, prevents stretch marks, reduces joint pains and much more.
Attributes of Castor Seed Oil :-
Equivalent Names of our product : Castor Seed Oil, palm of Christ and Riccinus communis
Herbaceous Name : Riccinus communis
The section of the plant that is utilized : Seed
Color : Light yellow color or translucent
Thickness : Watery in viscosity
Life span : Two years
Denseness : 0.948-0.968
Refractive Compactness : 1.475-1.485
How Do We Extract Our Castor Seed Oil ?
The Castor Seed Oil that we manufacture and supply is derived through method of cold press, which is done by effectively utilizing the castor seeds.
- The plants of caster required temperature up to 20° C for much better development
- It can grow around 3-4 Meter in length, its development is affected by ice and this plant stays short.
- Cooler atmosphere is appropriate component for the development of Castor oil.
- It is an ornamental plant and found in public areas such as parks.
Applications of Castor Oil for Hair & Skin :-
- Our product has numerous pharma applications.
- It is extremely useful in mending the body; It is utilized by the individuals experiencing constipation.
- This is utilized against irritable gout disorder.
- Castor Seed Oil is utilized for curing different skin conditions such as cancer, tumors, cyst and numerous others.
- Our product is utilized as fungicides and insecticides.
- The oil assists in deferring the indications of abdominal pain, soar sensation, bloody diarrhea and mouth sensation.
Beauty care products Uses:
- Castor Seed Oil can be used to the skin to prompt hair development.
- It is a greasy vegetable oil, which makes it a content of beauty care products such as eyeliner, soaps, perfumes, lipstick and antiperspirant.
- Our product can be used to eyebrows as well as eyelashes to advance hair development.
Flavoring and Food Usages:
- Our Castor Seed Oil is utilized as a part of flavoring and food.
- It acts as flavoring agent and added substance in the food.
Abstract: Castor Seed Oil has some chemical components such as palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, Ricinoleic acid, dihydroxy stearic acid and alpha linoleic.
Mixture: Our product has ability to effortlessly mix with various other sorts of essential oil and is effective in curing numerous diseases.
Precautions of Castor Oil for Hair Growth :-
a. Eye Contact: In case, castor oil interacts with eye, rinse eye with a lot of water for about 15 minutes, if critical condition then call health care specialist quickly.
b. Skin Contact: Expel defiled garments if castor oil interacts with skin. Wash altogether with running fresh water no less than 15 minutes. Consult a doctor promptly if irritations continue.
c. Inward breath: In the event that Castor oil is breathed in high amount. Take the individual to natural air, if severe condition then call the doctor on urgent basis.
Handling and Storage:
- While taking care of don't smoke or drink
- Try not to leave the drum void as unfilled drum
- Handle the best possible cleanness and cleanliness
- Place the drum in dark and cool area with temperature under 25°c
- Indian Castor Seed Oil ought to be ignored by the women, who are expecting a baby.
- It can induce diminution; if individual has allergy from castor oil then the utilization of castor oil ought to be ignored. Youngsters around age 6 ought not utilize castor oil. It might induce skin inflammation.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India