- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Other Herbal Extract
- Pale Yellow to Darker
- Strong Smell
- 24.00 Months
Description & Extraction of Cedarwood Oil :-
Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted from Juniperus virginiana of the Cupressaceae family. It is also known as Virginian, red, eastern red or southern red cedar, as well as Bedford cedarwood. This clean smelling, balsamic oil does not only help calm and balance energy, but also promotes spirituality, while helping to clear the respiratory system of excess phlegm and catarrh. It sorts out urinary tract infections, as well as bladder and kidney disorders, while improving oily skin and clearing up dandruff. Wood chips and sawdust are subjected to steam distillation to extract the oil and the yield is about 35 %. It blends well with benzoin, bergamot, cinnamon, cypress, frankincense, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, rose and rosemary.
The main chemical components of CedarWood Oil are a-cedrene, b-cedrene, thujopsene, other sesquiterpenes, cedrol and widdrol.
Cedarwood Essential Oil are antiseborrhoeic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, tonic, astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, insecticide, sedative and fungicide.
Uses & Precaution of CedarWood Essential Oil :-
- CedarWood Oil benefits the skin by its sedating ability which relieves itching. Its astringent action is great for acne, oily skin, as well as for hair and dandruff. It helps with chest and urinary infections, acts as a general tonic and has a pronounced effect on mucus membranes.
- It has a calming and soothing effect on the mind and is of great help in conditions associated with anxiety and nervous tension. It is also of value in cases of arthritis and rheumatism.
- In high concentration, cedarwood oil may irritate the skin and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
As Mentioned On Label
Yellowish to Brown Yellow (When crude)
The odour is somewhat Viscous & of rich Sweet Woody almost Balsamic & having the characteristic odour of Cedarwood.
Soluble in Alcohol and other Organics solvents & in soluble in water.
It is used in Perfumery Compounds, Soap Compounds, some extant in Pharmaceuticals.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India