- 15.00 - 50.00 INR
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
- 21 Years
What is Clove Bud Oil ?
The oil is a warming, spicy and oily steam purified from the stems and buds of the plant. Traditionally utilized for immunity, digestive and respiratory support it is used as a food addendum for flavoring. Aromatically it may also be inspiriting, promoting a person's healthful and thought-provoking their mind. It has numerous useful properties and is famed for its relation with dental practices.
What are the major constituents of Clove Bud Essential Oil ?
- Eugenyl acetate
What are the healthful benefits bestowed by Clove Bud Oil ?
- Known for its stimulating as well as warming properties, the Clove Bud Essential Oil can be utilized in aromatherapy to assist with digestive difficulties.
- Clove Bud Essential Oil can warm up and excite the digestive tract and can even help in alleviating toothache.
- As an assistance for food poisoning, the oil efficaciously kills many forms of bacterial infections.
- Efficacious in making reduction of fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
- It clears the respiratory ways, and as an expectorant treats various upper-respiratory conditions such as bronchitis, sinus conditions, colds, cough eye sties and asthma.
- Reduce wounds, insect bites, infections and stings.
- Makes powerful action against bloating and gas, reduces gas pressure level in the stomach, eliminate the toxins, alleviates the irritation of peptic ulcers.
- Effectual for conditions related to stomach such as nausea, sickness hiccups, vomiting and motion.
- Useful for treating wound, fungal infections, bruises, scabies,prickly heat, cuts, scabies, athlete’s foot etc.
- Mitigates dental pain and creates a desensitizing sensation, which becomes a compelling pain reliever for dental pain.
- Bestowed with powerful germicidal properties, the oil can assist in bad breath and sore throat conditions.
- Alleviates flatulence, betters blood circulation, clove oil can preclude morbidness related to vulnerability to environmental pollution.
What are the emotional benefits of Clove Bud Essential Oil ?
Mentally, energetically and emotionally, clove is said to advance healthy boundaries, serving a person feel to feel sceptered and pleased to stand strong. It may also assist a person who is troubled with codependency. It may help a person learn to not pay attention on what others think. Boosting the confidence of a person, Clove Bud Essential Oil makes a person learn that how to love and accept himself.
Clove belongs to the organic family named as myrtaceae
Extraction and Description :-
A local of the malacca islands as well as Indonesia, clove is an enduring tree that develops to around 10 meters (30 feet) long and in addition, has splendid green leaves as well as nail-formed rose-peach bloom buds that turn, after drying, a dark red brown. These leaves and flowers are mixed from the dried and the tree. The classic word "clavus" implies nail molded, alluding to the bud. Our clove bud oil is obtained from eugenia caryophyllata (otherwise known as eugenia aromatica and syzygium aromaticum) that comes from the botanical family recognized as myrtaceae. The oil is an exceptionally strong oil that ought to be utilized with utmost care in fragrance based treatment, it has brilliant properties - from invigorating the psyche and raising depression, to helping digestion, easing respiratory issues, helping leg ulcers, calming pain in rheumatism and joint pain. Our clove bud oil can be obtained from the stem, buds and leaves. Our company market the oil that is derived through process of water refining, including the coveted lower rate of eugenol.
Blends well with :-
It mixes well with benzoin, lavender, sandalwood, basil, cinnamon, ginger and clary sage.
Chemical Composition :-
The fundamental chemical compounds of our oil are eugenol acetic acid derivation, caryophyllene, eugenol and iso-eugenol.
Toxicological Properties :-
Our clove bud oil is antiseptic, anti-neuralgic, anti-infectious, insecticidal, stomachic, tonic, analgesic, antispasmodic, carminative, disinfectant, stimulant and uterine.
Utilizes and Precautions :-
- It can be utilized for bruises, cuts, acne and burns, keeping disease under control as well as like a pain reliever. This oil assists with mouth sores, arthritis, toothache and rheumatism.
- Our oil is advantageous for vomiting, flatulence, parasites, digestive system, diarrhea, spasms and bad breath.
- It is helpful for diminishing respiratory issues, similar to bronchitis, tuberculosis and asthma. The sterilizing quality of our oil is helpful in instances of irresistible illnesses.
- Clove oil is an extremely powerful oil and ought to be utilized with care. In the event that it is utilized as a part of an oil, moisturizer or cream used on the skin, the solution ought to be well under1%.
- It might induce aggravation to the skin in some people as well as can without much of a stretch disturb the mucus layers. Further, it ought to be prevented amid pregnancy.
Our clove bud oil is beneficial for its purifying qualities, diminishing of pain, particularly arthritis, rheumatism and toothache. It is successful when utilized for digestive system problems. This oil is additionally useful for skin issues- particularly for leg ulcers, skin sores as well as works as an insecticide.
Burners and vaporizers : -
During the treatment through vapor method, our oil can be effective for dizziness, bronchitis as well as to assist treat depression in the meantime fighting laziness and weakness, additionally strengthening memory power.
Massage Oil :-
Our oil can be utilized in a combined massage oil to help with bronchitis, colds, spasms, arthritis, diarrhea, chills, muscular numbness and rheumatism. Utilize a low solution of under 1%
Shipping Options :-
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India