Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil
Color, consistency, strength of Hydichium Spictaum Oil :
A slightly thick, olive green to brown liquid. A middle note with a average fragrance, it has warmed woody notes with a tint of spice as well as a soft flowered touch.
Constituents & Specifications :
Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil has different chemical compounds, which include sesquiterpenes, methyl paracumarine acetate, ethyl ester of p-methoxy cinnamic acid and also incorporates glycoside and sitosterol.
It is bactericide, anti-inflammator, expectorant, febrifuge, fungicide, stomachic, carminative, excitant, tonic and stimulant and anti-rheumatic.
Uses of Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil :-
- Due to its spicy, woody and peculiar odor, it is used in perfume preparations. It is utilized in hair oil particularly to prevent hair-fall and baldness and makes them more controllable.
- Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil is helpful in nausea, asthma, local inflammations, hiccups bronchitis and in pain.
- It antagonizes had smell and mouth taste.
- Utilized in treating nausea, vomiting, diminished appetite and inflammation.
- Advantageous in the remedy of asthma and interior injuries.
- Utilized an antiseptic agent.
- Treats food indigestion, liver problems and poor blood circulation.
- Healthful values for the medication of bronchitis.
- Utilized in perfume formulations.
What are the heath benefits bestowed by Hydichium Spictaum Oil ?
- The oil was utilized by Hawaiians to treat fetid nostrils.
- The oil cures boils, bronchitis, local inflammations, nausea, asthma, pain and in hiccups.
- Ginger Lily oil acts expeditiously against liver ailments and in cases of stomach upsets and diarrhea.
- The essential oil has sedative and anthelmintic qualities.
- It fights with bad smell and mouth taste.
- The oil acts as a digestive, vasodilator and stoma chic.
- The Hydichium Spictaum Oil is utilized in the treatment of halitosis, vomiting, and vitiated appetite.
- Common usages of the oil include treating blood pressure, motion sickness and joint pain sensation.
- The Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil is utilized in the treatment of interior injuries.
- The essential oil with powdery rhizomes is utilized as a poultice and antiseptic for muscle spasms and different aches.
- The oil is also facilitative in poor blood circulation as well as for food indigestion.
- The Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil is expectorant, stimulant, carminative, tonic and emmenagogue.
- It is also used in the treatment of conditions such as stress, nervous exhaustion, frozen shoulders, strains, migraines and accidental injuries.
- The oil has both anti-viral and anit-bacterial properties, which acts efficaciously against fungi and gram positive bacteria.
- The Hydichium Spictaum Essential Oil also boosts the immune system, excites hormones, excites energy, and generates relation.
- Superior assistance for respiratory problems.
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India