Neem Oil (Cold Press)
Price And Quantity
- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- 100 %
- Lemon, Fish Oil
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
- 2-3 Years
Pure, natural & organic, neem oil (cold press) is great for overall health. Its treatment purifies as well as heals. It is a universal curer or healer for any ailment. Rich in antioxidants, the neem oil is helpful for skin and hair conditions. Its antibacterial nature treats acne, hyper-pigmentation, rashes, burns and abrasions. With essential fatty acid & vitamin, it protects and moisturizes the skin. Also, it clarifies the scalp and hair, both. Effective for treating dandruff and environmental damage. We offer pure, cold-pressed neem oil that gives best results.
- Pure and organic neem seed oil.
- Home remedies and Ayurvedic treatments.
- Essential Fatty Acids and High Antioxidant Content.
Benefits of Neem Oil:-Neem Oil is proven for its effectiveness in many disorders. Also, it is used for preparing cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, and in ayurvedic medications. It is perfect for health and wellness.
- Heals and moisturizes the skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation and redness.
- Antiseptic properties.
- Controls both diseases and pests.
- Relieves dandruff and stimulates hair growth.
How to store Neem Oil:Store Neem oil in a cool dark place, away from sunlight. Neem oil can easily solidify - even at low room temperatures. Should this happen put the bottle in warm water (below 95 degree F) to liquefy. Do not place in near boiling water, as it may reduce the effectiveness of the oil. Neem oil has a rather strong smell you might want to add a few drops of essential oil to any mixture to mask the smell. Lavender or lemongrass essential oils work well – but you could add your personal favorite.
Specifications of Neem Oil:
- Family : Meliaceae
- Lot No. : 0415/2010
- Appearance : Slightly Thick
- Colour : Dark Brown (1/4 inch expressed – 50)
- Odour : Typical odor of Neem
- Botanical Source : Azadirachta Indica (Fam: Meliaceae)
- Refractive Index At 40oC : 1.4680 (1.4650 t0 1.4710)
- Saponification Value : 200 (180-210)
- Iodine Value : 78 (65-82)
- Acid Value (Max) : 23 (18-35)
- Titre C Min : 36 (25-42)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Per Day
- 25 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India