Patchouli Essential Oil for Skin
Labiatae is the family name.
Description & Extraction of Patchouli Essential Oil :-
Patchouli Essential Oil is an enduring and rugged plant, which develops approximately 3 feet long, with a hairy, large and sturdy stem, furry leaves of around 4 inches in length and 5 inches diagonally. It has whitish blossoms colored with purple. Further, the plant is local to India as well as Malaysia, where it is well recognized as 'puchaput'. This word is obtained from Hindi word "Patch" signifies "green", whereas "ilai" signifies "leaf." Our Patchouli Essential Oil has a herbaceous smell, rich musky-sweet and strong spicy fragrance. The color of it vary from pale yellow to deep brown. Moreover, when it comes to consistency then it has a very thick consistency like a oil. Our product is derived from Pogostemon cablin, which additionally called Pogostemon patchouli that comes from the organic family known as labiatae. Patchouli Essential Oil is separated from the young and fresh leaves that are fermented and dried before steam refining and output is 2 - 3 %. In addition, our oil enhances with time to obtain a more full, more balanced scent.
Mixes well with :-
Patchouli Essential Oil mix well with each other, especially well with clary sage, lavender, bergamot, geranium and myrrh.
Chemical Composition :-
The chemical parts of our oil are a-guaiene, a-patchoulene, a-bulnesene, patchouli liquor, b-patchoulene, caryophyllene, seychellene, norpatchoulenol and pogostol.
Toxicological Qualities :-
Patchouli Essential Oil is antiphlogistic, aphrodisiac, cicatrisant, deodorant, febrifuge, insecticide, tonic, antidepressant, antiseptic, astringentm cytophylactic, diurectic, fungicide and sedative.
Precautions and Uses of Patchouli Essential Oil for Skin :-
- Our Patchouli Light Essential Oil has balancing and grounding impact on the feelings and ousts dormancy, while honing the minds, battling anxiety and depression.
- Patchouli Light Essential Oil is additionally said to make a loving air.
- This is successful for bacterial infection, fugal as well as is highly beneficial for insect bites.
- It could additionally be utilized as insecticide and in addition, is utilized as a bolster for managing any substance enslavement.
- With its phenomenal diuretic qualities, it is powerful in battling water retention as well as to separate cellulite, helping to minimize overweight and helping constipation.
- It is non-lethal, non-aggravation and non-sharpening, however the aroma of our Patchouli Light Essential Oil might be somewhat consistent for few people and extensive dosages may induce loss of hunger in few people
Summary OF Patchouli Light Essential Oil :-
- Patchouli Light Essential Oil beneficially affects the skin, assists for insect bites, water retention and infections as well as can assist with stress allied addictions and problems.
- Vaporizers and Burners
- In vapor treatment, our oil can be utilized to battle depression and anxiety, while in the meantime making an exceptionally passionate environment and behaving as a bug repellent.
- Blended in the bath or massage oil
- As diluted in the bath or a massage oil blend, our Patchouli Light Essential Oil can battle scalp, skin and depression complaints, fluid retention, fungal infections. It helps with dermatitis, constipation, overweight as well as has ability to separate cellulite.
Shipping Options :-
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India