Description & Extraction:
Obtained from the fresh flowers of the ylang ylang tree, provided Ylang Ylang Oil is usually founded in the rainforests of South Pacific as well as Asian islands such as Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Indonesia, Polynesia and Comoro. This oil has the highest amount of esters and a sweetish fragrance.
The main chemical components are linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, p-cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate and other sesquiterpenes. There are assorted 'pressings' of ylang-ylang oil - with them being known as 'extra' and then 1st, 2nd and 3rd pressing.
Complimentary Oils of Ylang Ylang Oil
The oil blends well with Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Marjoram and Vetiver essential oils.
Works as an optimal aphrodisiac, antidepressant, hypotensive, nervine, antiseborrhoeic, sedative and antiseptic substance.
- The oil aids in giving relaxation to the body and soul and may be helpful for people suffering with frigidity, insomnia and fatigue.
- Provided essential oil is extremely effective for regulating the production of sebum, an oily substance released via the sebaceous glands, so as to give protect to hairs from dryness.
- Has cosmetic utilization including clearing and healing acne, maintaining skin moisture, boosting hair growth and working as a natural conditioning agent.
- Offered with antimicrobial properties, it reduces skin irritation and redness.
- The oil also helps in providing protection against the infections of intestines, stomach, colon and urinary tract.
- Ylang Ylang Oil is also useful as an antidepressant that treats anxiety, sadness, nervous breakdowns, chronic stress and acute depression.
- Accelerates the healing of infections as well as wounds so as to avoid sepsis and tetanus.
- Hypotensive to boost healthy blood pressure levels.
- Sedative & nervine to comfort tension and providing a sense of calm.
- When taken in inordinate quantities, it can possibly cause sensitivity, headache and nausea.
- Can cause skin irritation in many individuals, so it is suggested to make a patch test before applying it topically.
Specification of Ylang Ylang Oil :-
|Product||Ylang Ylang Oil|
|Colour||Almost Colurless to Pale Yellow|
|Odour||Sweet pleasant flowery soft floral spicy balsamic odour|
|Specific Gravity||0.975 â 0.985|
|Refractive Index||1.4880 â 1.4940|
|Optical Rotation||-28Âº To -45Âº|
A-38, Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201305, India